Precautions for using light weight rubber hose:
1. Be sure to use rubber hoses within the recommended temperature and pressure range.
2. The hose expands and contracts with its internal pressure, please cut the hose to a slightly longer length than you need.
3. When applying pressure, please open and close any valve slowly to avoid shock pressure.
4. Please use the rubber hose under the condition that its bending radius is above, otherwise it will break the hose and reduce the pressure resistance.
5. When using powder and granules, it may be easy to wear according to the conditions. Please enlarge the bending radius of the hose as much as possible.
6. Do not use it in an extremely bent state near metal parts.
7. Do not directly touch or close the hose to an open flame.
8. Do not step on the rubber hose with a vehicle, etc.
1. The rubber hose used should be suitable for the fluid being transported.
2. Please consult the product provider before using the hose in oil, powder, toxic chemicals, strong acid or strong alkali.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us: https://www.gao-zhan.net/product/expanab … tyle/